Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Which house??


This house hunting can be for the birds! It can be really fun but then be very disappointing as well!! You really get to see how differently people live. What tastes they have in decorating!! Wow we have seen some decorations that have left some people back in the 7o's!! SERIOUSLY!! Its been an adventure to remember. We did back in July put in an offer on a home but they did not take it. Its OK there are more homes to look at and buy for the right money. Its suppose to be a buyers market they say.

I have seen some ugly houses! And then some really nice homes as well. I believe I'm extremely picky. And I believe that's OK! I left a nice home and I want to replace it with a nice home. I looked in one home and the showers were so gross I said no way. Really you can replace them but it just grossed me out so bad I could not look past it. I know my bad....

My friend Cheryl has been really helpful as to helping us find a home and go with us looking. Its her husband's Uncle that is helping us. Cheryl and I go bike riding looking for homes in neighborhoods that are close to her. Its been really fun to do that.

So there is hope that out of one of these home's we have actually put an offer in. It's a short sale so it might take a while. Ha I guess we have time. I don't seem to think so, I want a house now. I'm grateful to have an place to live, but want my own space again. Apt life was when we were first married. I believe I have grown from that stage in life....So hopefully soon I will post which one it is.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I think they all look nice. I am so excited for you to get your new home. I hope to be able to come and hang out with ya when you do....

Darren said...

Take House #2!!!!!