That is a quote from Hook ( with Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman) when the kids see Peter Pan for the first time and he is all grown up and that is what they say to him. I tease Dave with that saying a lot. I actually put it on his face book and his friends thought I was being mean. But I wasn't. Dave had a great day for his birthday. At least that's what he told me.... We had the kids over for dinner. I made my famous chili which hopefully we will be able to celebrate in our new home where ever that may be next year. But we all had a great time together.

I wonder if Jory really remembers how to take normal pictures. He is living on the edge right now with his wedding coming up in the next following week!!

Dave Hatch gave him this tool box thing that will go on the trailer to haul stuff.

Dave, Jess, Jaylyn, and Jacob

Jory and Brittney, See he can make a nice smile, but you really did not see the one before this one. Brittney pinched his ear and said take a nice picture for your mother and ME!! Ha Ha

Brittney and Jory gave Dave a blue tooth for his phone. He is in love with it!

Ahhh this is what he wanted for his cake, a pumpkin pie. And since I did not have any candles I used a match as his candle. It worked!








1 comment:
So cute...and that ring in mighty fine! I love it! And I'm glad Dave loves his Bluetooth. Glad the Bday was a success!
Post a Comment