Ok I have a lot of pic's here from the wedding, its hard to pic and choose what to put on, so here it goes. I believe that Jory and Brittney had a great day for their wedding. The weather was beautiful. Not to to cold, we did have the wind come up but we were done with picture's by then. But all in all it was just a very nice day. Things seem to fall into place well. At least that's from my perspective point...The bridesmaids dress all turned out sooo nice. The girls looked beautiful. Well the bride, well she was just gorgeous!! Her dress was oh so beautiful. Brittney's sister did her hair. Jory and Brittney were a gorgeous couple together. And Richard (Dick) Hinckley married them as well!! How do you top that off. He is Pres. Hinckley son. A family friend on Brittney's side of the family. It was a lovely day one I hope that the both of them will remember of how much love their family's enjoyed sharing their day with them and wishing them the most wonderful journey in life together!

This was so cute, we were all trying to get ready and we were all trying to use Grandma Wright's bathroom. She has the bigger mirror. So Jory is with all us girls!


On our way to the Temple. We actually all got ready on time.

Papa our driver, boy what a handsome man he is!! He remembers our day when we got married!
Have to have some fun you know!


This is Drew and Shah and Angie waiting for the groom and bride to come out

Jace and Lauren Wittwer Jory's missionary companion and Dave Ford

Jaylyn and Cheri cousins all growed up!

Jennie and Lauren

Ya!! They finally came out!! We were all so happy to see them!



This was so cute to see the nieces of Jory's and Brittney's come and welcome them

What a great welcome Jory got from his family

Dave and Jessica, Father and Daughter


Baldo is a stud!! He was Jory's Best Man

Our honey's sharing their jacket's with us, the wind came in and it was a bit nippy!

Love this picture

The party begins at the reception with family pictures

We added a new family member but missing Jaren Phil

He Loves his Mama

Jory's new family the Freed's

Brittney's wedding cake was so well done!! She did well in picking out her cake

Her decorations were done very well to


Here is a bit of my family. My Aunt Wynell and her grand daughter Kaitlyn. I hope I'm not wrong on that name, and my brothers Dave and Jeff

My cute little nephews playing really good Stetson, and Sawyer

Brittney with her dad for her dance with him

My dance with Jory

Cathy! I was so glad to see her! My other daughter hehehe, She is one of Janica's friend but I love her like my own!

Jory and Brittney's dance


Now on to the dancing! Jory has the moves
4 comments:
The last picture is HILARIOUS!! Jory, is just being jory. His new wife has her mouth open in shock that Jory would dare dance like that with his new sister...ha ha ha!! I love you Jory- you are such a rebel!
Pam...I didn't take any candid pics with my own camera so you'll have to make me a copy of yours! Would that be ok?? I can't believe our big party is all over! It's so crazy that next comes the holidays! Just FYI to our sealer was Richard (Dick) Hinckley :) Just in case...I can't wait to see your pics from our Phx reception too!
I stumbled upon your blog by sheer accident - your family is adorable! Thank you for sharing your joy with the world - happy holidays!
She is gorgeous and fits in the gorgeous girls of your family perfectly! What a pretty wedding.. That last picture of Jory makes me laugh... he sooo would!
Post a Comment