So for the 3rd year we went camping for Thanksgiving. I'm a very good wife I might say!! I told David that seriously we are not doing this again next yr. Well the purpose for this camping is Elk hunting. We we did not get a permit this year, but Mr. Wright had to help his friend get one. But he didn't get one. But I will have to admit, it's kinda fun doing something different, but this year was a little harder to go. Well maybe its cause we are still in an Apt and it's hard to get the trailer out of storage and pack it up. Jory and Brittney came up Thanksgiving Day and stayed the night with us and then left on Friday because she had a friend getting married. They came back up on Sunday to bring the quad's and trailer home. But what is fun is that we got snowed on. It's a change of weather for us to see snow. And its fun for me while Dave is out hunting I put the heater on high and I was reading the Twilight books and I was in New Moon. So he got what he wanted and I did to. He is in heaven when we are camping like that.

This is a picture when we were leaving to go home. It was pretty to see the snow with the sun going down.

David really thought he was funny when he took this picture!!

Dave, with Dave Foulk with his son Kevin, and Jory and Brittney

Tawni was not to sure about this snow stuff

Mr. Wright loving every bit of the snow

He loves his quad with that little trailer on it. He is like a kid

Ha he looks like a moss man to me in that jacket


That's our dinner, but it's not a Turkey! Its Ham!! And it was good with funeral potatoes LOL

Getting his knives ready for the big kill if necessary!
1 comment:
Soooo funnnn! Im gonna have to go look at the pics from last year.. that was one of my favorite camping trips! What a great way to spend thanksgiving!
Post a Comment