Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Time

Well I feel that its important for me to write some things at this time of the year. It's going fast and fast and the Holiday's are coming upon us. I just feel that its important that we take the time to really think about this Holiday that is coming upon us. I feel that we or the world just kinda passes it by and pushes Christmas on us. I know they want us to spend money. But Thanksgiving is a time to really reflect on what we have to be thankful for and be humble and more appreciative of what we have. To focus on our family traditions that bonds us together. I'm very appreciative of our family's and the love and support they give to our family. We have an abundance of health. I'm very grateful for that. We have our aches and pains but in reality we are healthy. I'm grateful for my adult children how fun it is to enjoy this part of our lives with them. Our family is growing with a new daughter in law. And we love her like our own. My list can go on and on but one thing I'm very grateful for is Jaren Phil and for him to serve the lord for two yrs. It is not easy to be away from family and for him to hear how life goes on with out him and how he wishes he could be here. But he is doing what the lord wants and he is richly blessed by serving him and the people of Argentina. How I do admire him for his hard work. We are all truly blessed by his selfless serving and growing in to the most finest young man who will be of great honor to keep continuing to serve the lord. So with not having a home right at this time, I'm still grateful for the warmth and comfort that I do have in the apt. Some don't even have that. So many more Thanksgiving to look forward to with the ever changing cycle of life that we experience. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: