Friday, November 20, 2009

Good Friends

This is my friend since High School Jeanette Pead. And a true friend at that. Her daughter Corrianne got married the same day as Jory did at the Salt Lake Temple. And her only daughter as well. She has 3 sons. It was so exciting to see them at the Temple that day. Jeanette is one of those rare friends that is there always. She is a true example of the savior. She has never judged me for my shit, damn, hell words. Her beauty on the outside is the same on the inside. I admire her in so many ways. And she has that smile at all times. She has had some ruff years but always kept that same spirit with her. Her daughter is the same way. She has taught her well. But then again her other children carry those same traits. She is a very good parent. Her daughter Corrianne got engaged about the same time Jory and Brittney did. And I can't believe they chose the same day to marry as well as the Temple. AND they had the same sealer as well. Richard (Dick) Hinckley. Corrianne got married to her husband Jared at 11:40 and Jory got married at 1:40pm. When I got to the temple with Jory I was just so hoping to see them. I did see Jeanette's two other boys in the waiting room and they said they were still inside getting ready. I went down to the brides room and was soooo excited to see them there. OH Corrianne was sooo beautiful. I just wanted to cry. How gracious and kind they both were to let me just visit for a minute with them while Jeanette was getting her ready to go out.

Then as I was still waiting to go and see Jory get married they were out side taking their family photo's and I found them again. So I got to take a picture really quick! Its so fun to see the family's so happy. They all looked great!!

I'm so happy that I had this opportunity to see Jeannette and Corrianne at the Temple. What a great day they had as well as us!!

1 comment:

Christensen's said...

Oh my gosh- Corriane was stunning! She was so beautiful! well, she always is, but her dress was amazing! Here's to good friends!