
Well the bridesmaid dress were to arrive in September. Brittney ordered them back in July. Well they finally arrived to Utah in the middle of October. A little late we shall say. Well Jaylyn's dress is the only one that is out of town. Janica tried her dress on and it was a wee bit tight!! And it was not that way when she tried it on back in July. We as girls say no way have I gained weight! Well she did not. Back in July when she tried her dress on she just felt that she needed to get Jaylyn a bigger size. I believe that was a very good thinker. When Janica tried her dress on the new one she got, it was tight!! Hard to zip up! Feeling like what the crap???? Now the plan was to keep Jaylyn's dress in Utah until she came for the wedding. Well with Janica's not fitting right, she said I'm going to send it and then Jaylyn can decide what to do. We were hoping that all would be well with the fit. First sign of the MONSTER.....what are you doing sending that dress here.....We don't want to loose it in the mail or any where for that fact. Me telling Jory its ok it will get here safely, I'm having it sent to work, its all right!! What can't she just fix it when she gets up there???? Well no dear we won't have time for that... I'm trying to smooth his ruffled feathers here a bit you know... So now the dress arrives as I said it would, not the day HE should have thought it came in, but none the less its here. Well guess what.....the dress is really really tight. Noway of it zipping up!! Monster arrives again. What are you going to do??? Jaylyn....I don't know, and she is having a hard time with it not fitting. The dilema is how do you put more material in when its easier to take in??? Well Dave to the rescue he goes across to this other business from us who have a dry cleaning business and ask her do you know of anybody who does the best in alterations. YES is her reply and off Dave sends Jaylyn to get it fixed. BUT we have the MONSTER on the loose. Just freaking out!! You just don't give that dress to anybody...Yada, Yada, Yada, Its to hard to put in words with the most draining conversation I had with that boy to calm him down. I just kept telling him calm down, I know what I'm doing. I have it under control, I have your back, relax...who is this person???? And my question the whole time with this is WHY do you care about the dress your a guy!!! The bride worries about this and she was yes a bit worried won't deny that, but she I must say trusted me that we were taking care of it. OK now in Jory's defence I know why the MONSTER was there. He only wants the best for Brittney and for their wedding. He wants it to be soooo perfect that he don't want a dress to get in the way. To screw up and not have the dress looking nice or fitting the way its suppose to. All in all he just cares...I love that boy. But not when I was trying to calm him down!! The good news is we picked the dress up on Monday and what do you think happened....it fits!!!! A mom knows these things....I knew it was going to be OK. And to the other bridesmaid dress they have been fitting better with time. You think about a dress when your in the store trying it on and its all stretched out, well when the new ones came they were tight! I told Janica just to keep trying it on 10 times a day!!! They will all look sooo pretty on Nov 7 th!! And the MONSTER I saw will be Brittney's Night In Shinning Armor!!

4 comments:
To all those who read this....Jory was much worse than my mother has let on!! I got the brunt of everything when all in all it was not my fault the dress didnt fit! lol I love jory and i just keep saying he is a groomzilla....that boy has been freaking out at every little thing...things that dont even matter to the wedding! Thanks mom for posting this, jory has been crazy for a few weeks and hopefully when they get back he will be normal! And the dress fits....so no worries now!
I cannot even imagine something not fitting those teeny gals! Really. How can anything be smaller than a zero???? Anyway, tell Jory we expect nothing less than perfection (ha ha) and remind him of my wedding...100 degrees, dead fish on the tables, no music, top layer of cake knocked over by photographer....shall I go on??? Ha Ha. What matters is the person you marry, right?!?! And he did great there. Brittany is beautiful outside and inside (i am sure since I don't really know her) Can't wait to see you. Sorry for the novel!
LOL...This was way to funny because i can just picture Jory freaking out! Gookluck with the wedding, i am sad i will miss the reception down here!
That dress is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures!!!
Post a Comment