Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bike ride #2


Today I went on another bike ride with Cheryl. And I must report that I stayed on my bike! No mishapes at all. I was a little more prepared for our bike ride. I got some gloves which really made the difference of my hands not getting sore.(and just in case if I fell again.) And I bought a more cushy pad for my seat so my butt won't be so so sore! And that did help. And the drum roll of how many miles we did today!!.......27 miles and burned 1556 calories!!! YA! It was a fun ride again. We went to Lehi. Ended up on Gilbert road that goes to the bush highway. We biked some miles today. I wonder where we will end up next week.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

WOW- 27 miles! That is CRAZY! Good for you! Bike seats never have enough padding...I think I would strap a pillow to my seat and then be happy!