Dave Hatch had some tickets to go to this concert on Valentines day. Where he works they promote the concert and is able to take out clients and stuff. So we were able to go to this concert with him and Jess and Jory and some of his friends also came. Now I'm not a country girl, I'm a little hip hop so I really did not know who this guy was. I was just excited to go to a concert. We all ate dinner before we went. Oh and the neat thing was that there was a few other people playing along with James Otto. A guy named Harley. He is one on David's customers son who is trying out the country business. But sadly dinner took so long because everybody was out eating that night and took for ever to get our food that we missed seeing this kid Harley play. But heard he was good. But we all had the opportunity to have the best front row seats there. Actually we stood in front of the stage. So we were really close!! Jory kept telling me you will recognize this one song when he sings it. Well I did. Jory has us listing to CMT when he gets home from work every day that I did recognize the song. James Otto has been playing for awhile but is coming up in the ranks of country. I really did enjoy his music. It was absolutely fun to get our pictures taken with him to. So a big thanks to Dave and Jess for taking us.
This is James Otto singing

1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of fun! I listen to country but I don't know who he is - oops I guess I should keep up on newer people...
PS I like the blue rickrack its really cute.
Post a Comment