Happy Birthday Janica!! Your a whopping 27! I hope that today you have a wonderful day. You are wishing that it won't snow on your birthday, but in Arizona the sun shines so brightly like you do. You are a amazing person. You amaze me with how wise and considerate you are to others. When you were born you only weighed 3lbs and 110z. You were a fighter to come home with your mom and dad. It only took you 3 1/2 weeks to do it. Your siblings look up to you Jancia.
Happy Birthday my dear oldest one!

5 comments:
Wow-Thanks Mom! Thanks for making me cry! I miss you too on my birthday! And guess what, it is not snowing! YES!!
Oh wow, your baby is 27! I have such memories of Janica and they always make me smile. She is so beautiful inside and out. All of your family lucked out in the beauty department...spread the beauty people, c'mon! Better head over to her blog and wish her a happy day!
My favorite is Picture #3. That's my Janica!
Okay that was weird. I left the last comment. I have no idea who Buckley is.
Happy late birthday Janica! We love you!
Post a Comment