Sunday, February 1, 2009

I love the Cardinals

Ok we all know know how the game turned out! Cardinals 23 Steelers 27. It was a great game. I loved it. Its probably the first game for the super bowl that I sat through the whole game. Some added interest I'm sure. But we are still winners. I believed in the Cardinals. And even though we did not walk away with the super bowl title, we walked away with the chance that we just played there. The underdogs we were. But I still "Believe". Next year will be a great one to see how we do. They have come along way from what they used to be. Be ready the Cardinals will come out charging. I love # 11. He wanted it soo bad! Fitzgerald. And by damn he played well!!!








We went over to the Baker's home. Jeanette and Ryan. With Roberto and Liz. It was so much fun to be with their kids, Sonya, Troy, and Olivia. We left their house about 10 minutes left in the game. Ah we listened to the game on the way home on the radio. I prefer watching it on TV. But I was so glad we were home when in the last 2 1/2 minutes left Fitzgerald made a touch down which put us 3 points ahead. WOW Dave and I just screamed and howled soo soo loud, I'm sure we would have scared their kids!! Tawni our dog was howling at us, and we did scare her. I picked her up and she was shaking. I get so emotionally into the game. Dave always laughs at me. But this game will always be remembered. The Cardinals went to the super bowl 2009!! What a game !

7 comments:

Rachael said...

It was a good game. Steve was so bummed but at least it was a close game and not a shut out!

J & L said...

That was a great game! We were really pulling for Arizona and way bummed out that they lost. It was a heartbreaker! Looks like you guys had fun!
p.s. i love your toes from your earlier post! i need a pedicure so bad!

Suzanne said...

lol... Dave and Harley watched the game. I caught the last of it. Miss Avery was just demanding my time. The boys were so dissapointed when they lost :(

H said...

I think next time Bill should watch the game with you. He gets a bit emotional too and I could see where you would be supportive of that. :) Sorry for your loss, but I'm glad you still have hope. Talk to Bill about it, not me.

Christensen's said...

You guys are soo funny! Look at you all "cardinals" decked out!

Pam said...

I know we are so cute huh!

Unknown said...

Well now I don't feel so bad... we had people over for the game too. We also scared some babies during the game and Jeremiah finally got used to the screaming and didn't freak out. It was a very good game the only thing that could have made it better was the last touch down not being in bounds.