Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaylyn

Happy Birthday Jaylyn!! Its very neat that today is your birthday. Because you were born on a Saturday at 12:04 pm. We were not expecting you this early though. Your due date was in March. Grandma and Grandpa Wright with Dana was coming down for the weekend because it was Presidents weekend for a visit. So we were very fortunate to have them with us when you were born. I'm so glad that you were able to be born on Valentines Day. I hope that you enjoy your day today. You have grown up into such a wonderful person. So caring and loving towards your siblings. Your nickname with your dad is Jaybabylyn. And some others are "Check attitdude" I'm thankful that you came to our family. Happy Birthday my little Miss!














4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Ja... I love the pics of you. The first little girl picture really touched my heart. Enjoy your day...

Christensen's said...

Jeez look at her- all grown up! I love you jay.

The Brimhalls said...

Happy birthday to Jaylyn

H said...

LOVE the pic's! What a cutie she is and was! Happy day to her.