So yesterday at about 10am the doorbell rings and I was upstairs in my room just being completely lazy trying to decide what I was going to start to work on, and I was not dressed just in my g's so I ran to the front bedroom to see who it might be. And I saw a van and thought maybe it was a package cause sometimes Fed-Ex comes in a plan white van. So I ran back to my room to get my robe, then I hear a knock and trying so fast to get to the door. So I open the door and I just say "Oh My Gosh!" WOW. This is what I saw the man holding. And he just chuckled at me and I had to sign my name. And brought the flowers in and just stood in amazement of how beautiful they looked. I just loved the vase they were in. But the arrangement was done so nice as well.

So Dave came home and saw what he had got for me and was in amazement as I was. He just said that he wanted me to enjoy my valentines a few days before and then after to. I said Thank You. Then he is laughing and said when he ordered them the lady said well what package would you like? There is the basic...then the upgrade....and then the "Oh My Gosh"! Dave said the Oh My Gosh one. I was just laughing so hard because I said when I opened the door my first words were "Oh My Gosh"! So he did a really good job with my flowers!!
4 comments:
The flowers are so beautiful but not as much as the woman Dave gave them to. He knows a good woman and what she may need. I have always love watching you and Dave together. You two are just an inpsiration to us all.... WE love you BoTh....
Gosh my mom is gorgeous! And lucky to have such a wonderful man in her life. Thank you for picking him for us children-so we could have such a great example of how to treat a lady.
I'd agree... "oh my gosh!" they are lovely, and so are you.
Pam your gorgeous and so are your flowers!!
Post a Comment