Wednesday, May 12, 2010


This is so pathetic, I had told Tawni at least 4 times to get off my clothes. She knows better!! I know she is a dog! But she is no dummy she gets it. She knows she does not belong there. Her bed is just below her with her blanket. She is just being naughty!! AND I am not a pig who keeps her clothes all over the couch to let her lay in them!! Just was a busy weekend and put things on the end of the couch knowing that I was going to put them away. Really its just some swimsuits that I bought through the mail and just set them there. But for some reason they felt soft to her! Well after the pic I took of her, I said Tawni, she looked up at me and I said move you don't belong there and you know it!! So she was a good baby and moved!! AND I have cleaned up my area so it won't happen again!!

No comments: