
I can't believe how grown up all these ladies are! Married, or just getting married, and some have children already. I was their Young Women leader different parts of their life when they were in Young Women's. They were between he ages of 14-18 give or take! And one is my daughter Janica. They were at my house for a baby shower for my younger daughter Jaylyn, which I was her Young Women leader as well. It's just so neat to see how they have grown, some have already had the opportunity to work in the Young Women's program. They are beautiful and out standing women!! I'm so happy that in some way or another I still get to keep tabs on how they are.

2 comments:
Sweeeeet, see Pam I do get these.
Dave
Oh Man---do I feel old! They all are such beautiful women!!!! How fun to still be in contact with them!
Post a Comment