
She is 37 weeks. Looking soo cute in the belly! Jaylyn is so good with me. She does not get annoyed at me when I rub her belly! And feel him move. She has done so good with her pregnancy. Hope the next few weeks go by quickly and safe. She was checked by the doctor last week and nothing! Its her first. But that is ok, we have until really the end of the month for this little man to make his presence known! Jaylyn can I tell his name yet??? OH yea see my Mothers Day flowers....they smell soo nice

3 comments:
I am a newbie in the big Blog world and, during my first evening at the keyboard, I came across your Posts.
You have a beautiful family. I like your entries and the pictures you post are lovely. Speaking of which... Jay is a radiant expecting Mother.
My guess is that Jay is having a boy. Eighteen years ago, during my pregnancy, my friend said that it was obvious I was having a boy because of my "glow". And she was right... I felt healthy, happy & beautiful when I was preggers!
She added that a woman expecting a daughter tended to look tired & wore out BECAUSE her baby girl was taking a bit of Mom's beauty for herself.
I have a 50/50 chance of being right about my predication!
I wish you & your family well and have enjoyed typing to you.
oh such a cute prego can't wait to see pictures of the little man
Soooo excited for the baby!!!
Post a Comment