
So my brother Dave and my sister in-law were sealed in the Bountiful Temple. What a beautiful day it was. I'm so happy for the two of them. Families are everything. That primary song goes through my head Families can be together forever through Heavenly Fathers plan. And indeed we will be together for ever. I'm just so glad that Dave (my husband Dave) were able to fly to Utah and be apart of it. This is Dave and Suzanne greeting the grand kids as we came out the door.

~ Love~ Love~ the Tulips~

Is this just soo cute. Avery, Sawyer, Stetson the grand kids all to be with their Grandma and Grandpa ( aka grandma and grandpa dog, they have dogs at home only 4)

Here are some of their blended family for love and support!

Can this get any cuter! Tayler with Sawyer. This is my nieces husband with his son.

Dave and Suzanne

I don't know what he is telling her, but she is smiling!


Tayler and Jess


Stetson and Sawyer! In one of my quick moves I got a semi smile from Mr. Stetsy!


So beautiful!



I'm sure this conversation was about guns! From one Dave to the other!! Awesome huh, my twin brothers name is David and my husbands name is David!! Their the best!


This is Angie and Harleys boy Cash!! What a handsome little one!

What me??? This is Avery, Angie and Harleys little miss!

Ahhh I could eat these boys up!! Love them to death! I am their favorite Aunt!!

OK so this is part of our second half of the day! Kelsey's and Darrins wedding. She is my niece from my older brother Jeff. Kelsey and Darrin were married in Ogden at Mt. Ogden Park. It was a bit chilly for me, but hey I came from AZ with it being in the 90's already. It was like 60 degrees maybe. But the rain did stop for them to say I do!









1 comment:
Love the pics mom! I am so happy you and dad were able to support uncle dave and suzanne! They are the best, and they look so happy! what a wonderful day you had...full of eventful family stuff! :)
Post a Comment