Another great morning for a hike. Back to Usury Mountain and did a different trail. It was fun. I like my new pack, except I am a pansy with how the water tastes when I have to suck it out! It's just gross. I am very picky about how I drink my water. I don't even like to drink it out of a plastic cup. But I do like water bottles. I know go figure. So the water just tastes nasty and I don't drink as much. I hope with continue use it will get better.
We missed having Sandra this morning. She was doing a phone interview. So it was just Cheryl and I. The view at the top was just beautiful. We heard some coyotes yipping along as we hiked. So cool to hear that.

1 comment:
So cool!! It's nice that you have friends that love to do the same things as you. I would like to start hiking more, but with my 4 boys and hardly ever having my husband home (he works in NC) I don't have that opportunity. But some day... oh someday!!
Post a Comment