Sunday, July 15, 2012

Not Smart!

Sometimes even though you think your ALL grown up...But then you realize your NOT!
This little boy is lucky! Lucky that he don't have a head injury or broken bones...!!!
This is what happens to you when you long board! Skate boarding on a much longer one. Cam took care of a lot of patients long boarding. That's when he worked in the Shock Trauma before he went to school in California. 
I told Jaren that this would have not happened if he would have came for Family Home Evening and wrote a letter to his cousin.  I'm a mom just had to tell him that... I think its funny! I don't think he will be doing anything really more stupid in the next 6 weeks because its hunting time for him. Right now he can't pull his bow back.


 Before
After!
10 stitches! 

No comments: