Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 2 Of The Rain....

We Arizonan's get soo crazy when it rains! Well when it rains TWO days in a row! It has been so wonderful to have the rain. We so need the moisture. We were suppose to put our names in for watering next week. Well we don't have to know.  And it's been nice to have the temperature come down to.  


 These first two pictures were taken with my phone. It had already been raining and then these clouds came through. Wow then  the wind came behind those clouds and much much more rain. 







 Our rain gutters really had a hard time keeping up with the rain. Birds keep putting up nests in them and then this is what you get out the side instead the drain down. But then really there was so much rain I really don't thing it mattered it was going to over flow as it was. 


 And then when it's all done here comes the sun..... I had to go deliver some food to a lady I visit teach and the roads where over flowed with water. I had one of my Young Women girls who I used teach put pictures on facebook with them playing in a park next to their house and they had a canoe in it! That's some rain fall. 
Well I hope we continue to have our Monsoon weather all summer! Bring it on! 

No comments: