Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Breken First Roll.....

This is sooo sweet to watch him roll. Jay was at school tonight so she did not get to see him first...but I had fun with him all night watching him roll. And then Jaren and Jory came and they had fun to...Love Love Love that baby!

5 comments:

Jaylyn said...

MOM YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST THIS UNTIL I DID....FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HE'S MY KID, AND I JUST GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL LATE AT NIGHT AND YOU BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH! IM VERY UPSET IF YOU CAN NOT TELL....BUT LOVE MY BOY HE IS AWESOME! :)

The Brimhalls said...

He has some cute Checks!!! Oh isn't it so much fun to watch them grow and learn new things

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

He's soooo cute!! Look at his chubbiness! I just love baby chubbiness! I wanna hold him and squeeze him! And I loved his little happy squeals! What a doll!

Suzanne said...

I was all smiles watching this little boy!!!

The Meyer Family said...

Oh! That is one CUTE baby!..(sorta makes my want another) C: