This little man is one loved kid! Being the first nephew, first grand baby, first for anything. He gets tons and tons of kisses. I actually told Jaylyn that I felt really sad for children in an orphanage that don't get this kind of attention. We just constantly kiss this baby! He knows he is loved.....

Breken was blessed on the same day that Jaren reported on his mission in our old ward in Tempe. It was nice to have such very important things happening be on the same day. But unfortunately it was one busy hectic day and we did not get the pictures with the whole family like we had planned to do, but we managed to get a few of Breken in his blessing out fit.

Jaren is in love with his B-Rek...that is his nick name now. Jaren will come home from work or school and if he is at the house can't wait to find him and hold him. B-rek is 3 months old now.


Its funny, when Breken comes for a visit Tawni has to see him. She gets all weird and funny. One would think she is jealous, but I on the other hand don't think she is. She wants to make sure he is ok. She has to lick him. And once I let her see him she is ok.

Toooo stinking cute!

When Janica and Cam was with us before they went to California, Janica also just attended to the B-rek!
No comments:
Post a Comment