Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's Not Easter!!!

JAREN! Thinks we need to have chickens. I don't. I don't want chickens right now. So he asks me I say no. Sooo he goes to his dad and asks well hey what do dads say. Ya what ever! You take care of them. I kept telling Jaren that I DON'T want big or little chickens.

So he comes home with 4 little chicks! Oh mom I will take care of them! Hey the kid is 21. I don't care how old you are you still won't take care of them. I just don't want to worry about little chick's right now. The reason for him wanting chickens is that they will eat bugs. Manly the scorpions! But they are babies. They won't feed on those for a long while. He has all these big ideas to get a rooster and have more chickens we will have eggs.....

This one big reason why I don't want them!! Tawni!! All she has been doing is whining and crying to get to them! Its just soooo annoying. She has already put one in her mouth.

Jaren thinks he is soo smart he built this little house for them. Little do those chicks know they have a great guard dog watching over them!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Annoying...until they produce eggs! Maybe there will be an accident and Tawni will accidentally eat them.

Suzanne said...

lol... Dave did not want our chickens either. Really I had to force him to make my coop :) He wants more now :) :) He has trained Sage to herd them back into the coop without eating them...

Christensen's said...

OK, I know you aren't happy about them, but I am such a sucker for little baby things...like birds, baby birds. I think they are the cutest thing! I find it hilarious tawni already put one in her mouth, considering they aren't much smaller then her.