

They live on the 3rd floor of their apt. The best part of this move was that they have an elevator!! YES! It made things so sweet to move. They only brought stuff that they will really need. They left their other personal belongings at Cam's parents house in boxes. Very smart thinking on their part I might say. They have a one bedroom apt for now. They will live there for 2 yrs. Or more if they like it and want to stay if he finds a job there........

We had to go shopping at Wal-mart for them for getting stocked up on food for the fridge and other items they will need. Now someone is really smart...a smart fart I would say. They have a shopping cart in the garage where they park their cars...this is sooo helpful. We loaded up all the grocery's in the cart and came up the elevator!!! Sweet is what David said!!
Cam just doing some playing on the computer

This is their apt building. They live in an older neighborhood. Very quite. I really liked the area.

I'm happy that they have a pool for cam to play in. Don't know who he will find to play basketball with in the water. Or if he will have the time with him being in school now!

So we had a play day. We went to Universal Studios. Its only like 15 to 20 minutes away from their house. So we bought from Costco a pass that will allow us to go 5 times in one yr. It only cost us 55 dollars. Not bad. So Dave and I can now go back 4 more times!

I have actually forgot what ride this was in already.


I have my own glasses!!!


Cam and Dave went on the Jurassic Park ride. I was not in the mood to get all wet that day. Janica and I sat it out and watched for them. Cam some how escaped the drenching wet look that David got!


We found a really cute Barbecue place to eat at really close to where they live. It was a very nice dinner. So the night ended with us having to get ready to go home the next day. I'm excited to come back for another visit so that I can go to the beaches there. I love the beach! Dave and I are sooo excited for these two kids. They will do well in their new journey of life. They both have great attitudes about the change.


No comments:
Post a Comment