Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's ur Birthday!

It's ur Birthday today! Your 28 my dear!




I hope you know how much your loved by your family! You are a precious gem my love!

4 comments:

Christensen's said...

Not fair! Jaylyn gets cute model pictures up for her bday..and I get dorky weird face pics...guess I know what you really think of me!!?!?thanks for the post:)

Pam said...

WEll at least you have one dorky one of us togther!!

Jaylyn said...

Hey I cant help it!! I live here...so i guess i get dibbs on what gets put on here! haha jk, love you, my dorky sister!

Cheryl and Laci....or maybe just Cheryl said...

Janica, I was so rushed on your birthday and did not get to tell you Happy Birthday even though I thought about it and planned on doing it. Not to mention that your "other news" (moving to CA) had me on a roll. Yes, Your mom did post dorky pics but we all know that the dork part is one of your cute-ness-es about you; is that even a word? Didn't think so....anyway I hope it was great day!! Lots of love to you girly!!!