
I'm wanting to write about what this says's. FAITH And as I write this I hope I won't get in trouble so I'm asking for forgiveness rather then permission...... It's about Janica and Cam. She is such a sweet heart and Cam is so strong. Some of us have trails to go through and for what ever reason we get our Faith tested. Cam and Janica has been truly tested this year with Faith as well as family members sharing in their experience. I hope that Jancia like I said will forgive me for writing this but this whole blog is a part of my journal of life. Good and bad. Who wants the bad to be written but it helps us reflect and learn and grow at the same time. Cam and Janica have been trying for the past 3 yrs to have a family. They have kept it pretty much private to them selves other then the close family members knowing. They have had tests done. Janica had AI (artificial insemination) to where now they have had two invetros done this past yr. Once in May and Once in Dec. Both resulted in they did not get pregnant. When the first one was done in May you just have this hope that gee its gonna happen. Here comes the baby....and it didn't. For me it felt like a death had occurred. Just was soo sad. That was just my feelings. Feeling so sad and heart broken for my daughter. But what kind of feelings was she going through?? A lot more then me. Then to make the second decision to do it again in December and feeling like Yes its going to happen, you have prayed and felt like Heavenly Father hears you and it does not happen again. We just want this simple little thing to happen. I know that Cam and Janica have had their own battles of feeling left out, anger, and why?? Its hard not to be angry. But I am truly amazed at the love and support they are to each other. Cam is soo kind and good with Janica. And in return Janica with Cam. They have not let their negative feelings come out which I know their is but they have been so postive and not letting the bad feelings come out. Their are A LOT of couples that suffer this problem so I don't think we are special. But it's just hard to watch a couple to struggle with not getting pregnant knowing they would be such great parents. So my thoughts come back to that one word "Faith" makes things possible..... not easy. It's truly easy to give up, but harder to hold on. I know that deep in my heart they will have their children here to raise. Adopt who knows that choice is up to them. But I have to hold on to the Faith that it will happen. Janica puts me in my place as to how obedient and faithful she is to keeping her faith. I know these trials for them two have brought them closer. We just have to keep positive that things could change. I'm grateful for my testimony of Faith. I was tested in the beginning of when Dave and I were starting our family. We experienced 2 still born baby's and a miscarriage. But I had four beautiful children come to me and it was not easy but I had the opportunity to be a mother and fulfill that part of my life. I know that Janica and Cam will have that same opportunity we just have to hold on hard and never give up.

6 comments:
Mother your not aloud to post things that make me or other people cry! TO janica if you read this post, I love you so much, and truly have been an example to me and how to live, thank you! Ps mom hope you dont get in trouble!
HA Me to, she is far away right now but when she see's me she can beat me up!!! LOL
my heart goes out to them. my parents went through the same thing when they were trying to start their family. they decided to adopt and they got me and my brother and were later blessed with my mom being able to have my baby sister. everything works out and the lord will bless them. i will keep them in my prayers. hope everything is going great with jaylyn and her pregnancy! our baby boy will be here any day now, so excited!
To Pam/Janica/Jaylyn,
I am just so lucky and blessed to have each of you in my life. For very different reasons you all gave me love, acceptance, and strong examples of family love. All of which I needed so badly as my own extended family shunned me away. At times when I have just cried "why is this happening to me?" I remember I chose this!! I told my Father in Heaven I was up to the task!! One family member cannot suffer with out it impacting the rest of the family. It is this compassion and support that becomes the glue of the family. I love you all so much!!
HA HA!! MOM!! I see now why you asked me yesterday if I had seen your blog lately . I just wont tell Cam, hehe! Well, it has been a long 4 years, and I know we haven't been alone. Thank you for all the love and support and letting me vent to you when I feel life is unfair. For everyone else, life isn't easy no matter who you are. I am grateful to have this gospel in my life, and that is all I need. I am going to be honest, its been a rough go this past time, and I at least have my Cam to get me through it! Onward, and upward to adoption when Cam is done with his schooling. "Be strong and of good courage"!
Some time bad experience also you have to mention here so reader can take lesson.Janica and Cam have to faith in God.God never take back.but if this time God take back that means It is good for you may be.And may be god want to give you more beautiful child to you!Hope for good,you will get it soon.
m3 ds
Post a Comment