Monday, February 8, 2010

George Strait, Reba, Little bit of Lee Ann Womack

Dave and I with Jory and Brittney went and saw George Strait the king of country with Reba and Lee Ann Womack. Now I'm not so much a country fan as Jory and Brittney are. I do listen to some of it, but Jory is a cowboy who likes country! It was really a fun fun concert!

I'm not sure if I like Lee Ann's hair this dark but she sure is pretty.


Now honestly this is who I was really excited to see. I love Reba!

She is a wonderful performer.



She sang a song with Lee Ann as well.


This was so fun Barbra Jean came out. This was hilarious!

Bring on the KING!

To say honestly I have never really sat for that length of time and really listened to George sing. I might say he is a great singer. DUH! I did enjoy watching him and listening to his music.

Jory and Brittney are so fun to go with and listen to him sing. They now every song of his.

2 comments:

J & L said...

we saw george in vegas just before we got married and it was the best concert i have ever seen! i love george strait! and you are so lucky you got to see reba too, shes one of my favs!

Suzanne said...

I would of paid big bucks to of been there....