Dave and I had to speak in Church on Sunday! I HATE speaking! And I'm soooo happy that its all out of the way. I have had a big lump in my belly the whole week. But I have Mr. Wonderful who helped me on Saturday morning to set me a out line of my talk. I have never done that before. I have just spoke of my testimony and gotten by. I wiggled out of talking in the Durrnago ward, but felt bad as to wiggling out of our more permanent ward. The Bishop brick are so nice, so I did not have the heart to say NO! But its done, it went well and always David did such a wonderful talk. He spoke of repentance. He spoke with so much love. I'm not surprised. Must be the previous help of being the Bishop!

So it was nice to come home from church and JUST relax with the kids and have Sunday dinner. This is Dave playing in his "Man Cave" for the time being till he gets his garage built in the future. Might take some time, but he loves his new space.

Jory before dinner is finishing up some of his Math homework! Ya for Jory

And Jacob helping with the potatoes being cooked! We had a roast and mashed potatoes and carrots for dinner. The all American Sunday dinner!
1 comment:
I absolutely love it when the fam comes over on Sundays... lol, however they must all leave by 7:30 ~ 8pm cause we do have Sunday night TV :) :)
Post a Comment