Monday, January 25, 2010

Time Alone


This is my new bath tub!!! Last week we had the whole week of winter weather rain!! I love it when it rains. Cloudy days..... Well I was cold so I thought that I could warm my self up with a hot bath!! Now Janica has tried my tub out and loved it, David had tried it and said it was soo nice to be in a tub that big. Our house in Tempe had a Jacuzzi tub but was not this nice or this big.

So I filled it up put some warm water with soothing sea salt minerals and just relaxed in the jacuzzi tub! WOW it was fun. I don't ever do this at all! I shower all the time. I believe there is going to be some more alone time with my tub!

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

UMM I am freezing. Jealous much!

Jaylyn said...

um....modest much JK! Mother i think thats a lot of skin to be showing glad u like ur tub