Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Boy OH I mean a Man and his Toys!


David has been all week trying to get the garage more organized. He has done a great job. He has all his toys to get organized. He has added a new one to the clan. A riding Lawn Mower.
About two weeks ago Dave mowed the back lawn. He came in and sat on the couch and said he was pooped. I asked him if he was going to get the front done. He said no way not today. He just sat and ended up watching the Cardinals game and by the way we lost to the Saints. But I said the the back was not as big as the front why are you so tired. He just said its big Pam I'm going to get a riding lawn mower. Hmmm wow I thought. He did say that he had the lawn mower down really low that he should have moved it up a bit.

So during the week we had a lot of rain and I decided that I would mow the front lawn between the breaks of the rain we were having. So I got the lawn mower out and did the first round of it. Well OK it was tuff. I ended up shortening how much of the lawn need to be mowed, seriously it was dead grass anyways but seriously it was kicking my butt! I got a really good work out for sure. I did finish I might say! And I did text David saying that we are getting a riding lawn mower thee end! And now we have one. I'm sure when Jaren comes home he will really appreciate this new device.

No comments: