Friday, January 15, 2010

Blue Moon

I believe right after New Years we had the moon shine sooo brightly. It was really fantastic to see. I have no idea why it was called Blue Moon?? I think David told me cause it was so bright before we went out on New Years Eve and I payed such good attention that I have forgotten what he said. But one night when Dave and Cam was working in the garage on our entertainment center I decided to go outside to take some pictures and play with my camera and see what I could get. They look cool to me. But in reality to see it in person the moon was magnificent.




2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What pretty pictures!! Wow. I did know what a blue moon was :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those are nice pictures. Actually, a blue moon happens when two full moons occur in the same month. Nice try, Dave.

Anyway, nice camera work.