I finally have my Internet back!!! Yahoo! I was using a little notebook computer that David got when he upgraded his blackberry and we use Verizon minutes with it. So I was using it very frequently! But apparently we live in no mans land to not have cox, Qwest, so on and so on.... Dave was setting up the modem for Qwest DSL and it would not work. So we had to have a technician come out from Qwest and the man that came just sort of laughed at me. Um I know this street really well and you don't get DSL!! What no Internet!!!! He was laughing at me. I did not find it funny at all. Well it could have been because I had a blue curler in my hair for my bangs..... But he said that Qwest is to chicken to tell people that its not out here yet. And it probably won't for some time. We get Direct TV cable...so why not Internet???? Well I talked with a technician yesterday who installed the the wireless broadband in our house and said that Cox won't spend the money to upgrade in this area. It is apparently very big bucks to do so. AND Cox won't be out here any ways because Qwest has the contract! WOW I learned stuff. But I found these pic's that I wanted to post with Christmas and I decided to put them up!! Its just the first of January...

But these were so cute. No one will ever guess who Santa is!!! Through out the night he took on a southern accent!! Mind you his mother in the pic is from England!! Ha Santa was funny and it was a fun night at the Szentendrei home. It was a Christmas Eve Party and it was nice to be invited.



This was Jaylyn's and Jacob's tree in the Apt. It was nice to have seen a little bit of Christmas before we moved!

This was Jory's and Brittney's first Christmas together!!! Ya their tree was soooo cute!! They spent Christmas with her family in Utah while next yr with the Wright's when its Jaren's first Christmas from his mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment