We had a meeting in Phoenix and its with the ATMA Arizona Tooling Manufacturing of Arizona. Its a organization that you get to net work with other business's in the area. David had signed up for that night to display the business. I just love to watch Dave and Jory talking to other business men about the company. They well Dave always does good. He is so used to it. But Jory does a great job as well. He has learned a lot from his dad.


After an hour of meeting with others we had a dinner to attend. It was a bit boring. They had one speaker I know that took to much time. I got really bored and starting texting Jory, Brittney, and Janica. I did have it on vibrate. But the dinner part was really nice. I'm really proud of my men! And David got a really good contact out of this meeting as well.
1 comment:
lol... These types of things are always boring :) especially if your NOT the one running your booth.
Post a Comment