Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Clothes


Yep I have started to buy my Baby Harmon Boy some clothes! This is fun!! Jaylyn found a outfit this past weekend as well. I need to be careful she won't need a baby shower if I just keep buying what I like. But this is fun for a Grandma to do!! I did tell Jaylyn that I would start buying some diapers. Seriously that is what she will need the most! BUT clothes are sooo fun to look at!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diapers, bibs and burp clothes is what I use most. I do so much laundry that I could get away with 1 sleeper gown and 2 outfits! But it is too fun to buy clothes...good thing she isn't having a girl or you would be BROKE!!!

Christensen's said...

Well, at least if he comes out looking weird like his mom he will be dressed in cute clothes! Just kidding jaylyn! I know he is going to be the cutest thing to hit this family!

The Brimhalls said...

Diapers is right but I dont go through near as much as I thought I would there is definalely more cute girl clothes than boys when you go to the store 75% are girls and 25% are boys no fair

Ashley, Bryson, and Caely Crump said...

Don't buy too much of the same size. Caely went through newborn sizes in just a month...now she is in 18 to 24 months and she is only 10 months old. But I do agree with Rachael on the girl clothes...I've had to restrain myself!! :)

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

PAM!! Oh my goodness! How could I forget you! I just love you and your family! Congrats to Jaylyn! What a fun time this is for you.

It's been a LONG time, hasn't it? I've been thinking a lot about my Tempe ward and you guys and the girls in YW's. I hope they're doing well.

Thanks so much for writing me! You look awesome by the way (but then again, when did you not?). Hope you guys are all well and enjoying your start to the new year!

Much love!

Jess said...

Did not know she was having a boy!! They are so much fun! Don't stop buying stuff, children NEED to be spoiled...by their grandma's and it is such a help to the parent too! Do you think we will have a shower here in Utah? I would host if so!!