So this is how our
Christmas Day started off. We were
suppose to call
Jaren at 10am which would have been 3pm his time. So at 9:30 HE
calls us and says you can call me now. Ah I was so surprised it was him. Well were just getting into opening up our presents and then we had to put it on hold. We all had a good talk with him. He is well. Has had a good first Christmas away from home. He said that they celebrate differently. They eat like at 10:30 at night and just party. They had to stay in on Christmas night because they let off fireworks and just live it up. But we all had a good time talking with him.

Our next tradition is that we go to the movies. Its so much fun to pick out our
Christmas movie.
I let Cam pick it. He had it picked out weeks ago. It was the Curious case of Benjamin Buttons.
Hmmm well it was a long movie but it was good. We are all still thinking on this movie.


This is what we have been doing non stop! EATING

This is what
Janica and Cam gave to me. That's what I will be
one day when I get to be a granny. A Oma. That's dutch for grandma



Jory has to m
uch fun opening up his presents!
Janica and Cam fighting over who gets the camera! That's
what they got from Dave and I
Well the day is done! All the excitement is over. Now we move on to
New Years! This has been a great Christmas.
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Merry Christmas!
I love Jory's face on the last Christmas picture :) He is so dang cute... I'm so happy you had a good year. Christmas just brings out the best in us. I wish we could do more :( I still believe the greatest gift we can give is each others company. We love you all so much!!
Post a Comment