Sunday, December 28, 2008

Camping in the Desert

The Kids wanted to go camping the day after Christmas. We can do that here we don't live in the snow!! But camping in the desert is not one of my favorite camping spots. Its David's!!! I don't like cactus's that want to jump at you and stick in you!! BUT PLEASE before every one just bags on me I did have a fun time. I always do. David and Cam and Jory wanted to go shoot guns and then coyote hunt as well. HA well no rabbits, NO coyotes but Jory did manage to get a Quail. The rain stopped and we had beautiful weather out in the desert!



This is Tawni with Janica she does not like it when
the guns go off. She came running back into the trailer
with Janica!

This is Dave doing some testing and you will have to ask him what
he was doing....with Cam

Jacob for Christmas got a hand gun. So he was letting
Jaylyn test it out.

The one and only animal they saw in the desert!
The Quail

We were just happy to be in the trailer watching
a movie. It was Legends of the Fall

Janica and I with Tawni enjoying a ride on the quad

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have never been camping in the desert. Who would have thought it would be cold in the desert?! Looks like you guys had fun! PS you can send Janica my way any time!!

The Brimhalls said...

I wish I was camping instead it was snowing here.

The Meyer Family said...

That looks like SO much fun! I miss camping so much in the winter! Can't wait for the summer baby!

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad that you guys had a good time. By the way, I love the picture of your famiy that you have as your header. It is so cute!

Suzanne said...

Makes me want to go camping soooo bad. I think I only made it out once the last summer. The economy and gas prices were a bummer :( I love our new trailer!! I wish you guys were closer and we could go together.