Friday, December 5, 2008

I seem to can't get my Christmas up. But I have no problem trying to change my blog layout for a Christmas look. I believe I have changed it about 7 times now! I think I'm happy with it now!

7 comments:

Rachael said...

It is cute! Good choice!

Suzanne said...

lol... I still have not learned how to do it. Angie continues to take care of me :)

The Meyer Family said...

I like it a lot Pam! I'm like you; it takes me forever to find my backgrounds and it's constantly changing.

H said...

LOVE the picture Pam! Everyone's expressions are just perfect to who they are :)

Jaylyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaylyn said...

Um....everyone should know you copied me after you saw that I already had this backround.....i guess i have a good taste...haha love ya and i forive you for having the same backround...i'll let it slide this one time! :)

Unknown said...

I like the blog background maybe I should change mine in spirit of the Holidays.