Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This is a video for Jaren Phil!! No one will understand what it really means. When he was like 7 years old he fell off his bike and had a mild concussion. But when it happened we had him laying on the floor making sure he had no broken bones and all he could say is "But what happened" and we would tell him what happened and then 2 minutes later the same question "But what happened!" It's a funny in our house along with the saying from Christmas vacation if you can catch that one as well. I hope Jaren you enjoy the fun at your expense while your away from home!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I had tears in my eyes from laughing while watching this! I am sure it would be 100 times funnier knowing the story but I bet he got a good laugh!!