Ok so I wanted to share what my flowers look like in December as to when they got put in back in October. Its so fun to have such pretty flowers like this knowing that its December here for us in Arizona. I'm just really enjoying every time I look out and see them. And my rose's surprised me with some of them blooming. It's been a mild fall and I think that's why they are blooming.Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Beautiful Flowers for Winter
Ok so I wanted to share what my flowers look like in December as to when they got put in back in October. Its so fun to have such pretty flowers like this knowing that its December here for us in Arizona. I'm just really enjoying every time I look out and see them. And my rose's surprised me with some of them blooming. It's been a mild fall and I think that's why they are blooming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
WOW-your flowers are beautiful!
Mild fall?! I don't remember fall at all :) Your flowers are beautiful! (our puppy ate our zinias, dumb dog)
WOW the winter months are just beautiful in Az. The pictures are soooo nice! Hope decorating is going well for you!
Post a Comment