Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT!!


So I just loved seeing Twilight!!! I loved it, I loved it!! I want to see it again!!
Jaylyn and Jacob went about 7pm to get in line. Thank You Thank You! They had
different groups of people going at certain times to go in. They did not have to be in
line for long. I on the other hand did not have to wait in line. Its the privilege of
being the mom! and going right into my seat! Love it....I had to finish watching my
other shows like SURVIVOR which by the way I would not have missed that night!
(it was a good one Randy got kicked off!!)
and CSI Vegas, and ER! But I just loved the movie. It stayed close to the book. I know
that people have different feelings about it, like wanting more detail, but you get that in
the book. All in all when the movie was done I wanted more of it, the second book the third
but i STILL have to finish the last book. So hush....

Here is Jacob's Mom Helen, Jacob, Jay, and me.
Jacob's sister Megan came a little later just before
the movie started.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I was not a fan at all!

The Meyer Family said...

Did you not LOVE the movie! I thought it was awesome! I went with Jess and her friend Mindy. What a blast!

JennBooth said...

So we saw the movie while i was in NY and i decided if you did not read the book there was no purpose in watching it. Probably the biggest downfall but i liked watching it. So no gym for me this week, have to recover from working 12 hour days last week:) I will hit you up for sure when i get back from thanksgiving, hope you have a great thanksgiving!!

H said...

Will I jump out of fright a million times?!! As I was reading the book an she talked about how quickly he would move I just determined that I would jump out of my skin every time he did that. Anyway, I'll take Bill if I'm going to jump, otherwise I guess it's a night out with the ladies.