Sunday, November 2, 2008

David's Birthday

At the top of Four Peaks looking at Roosevelt Dam
Dave's Mom and Dad eating lunch

Taking a look at the view


Unloading the quads from the trucks



David has been celebrating all weekend for his birthday. I guess he has a right when you turn the big 50! Friday at work we had lunch with the workers and had cake, then on his actual birthday which was yesterday, he wanted to go quad riding with his Mom and Dad which are in town for his birthday. We went to Four Peaks to ride our quads. It was really busy with other people doing the same thing. It has been nice weather so everyone wants to get out. We started out having breakfast at the Five and Diner, and then we had them make sandwiches for us as well. So we road all the way to the top of Four Peaks had lunch and came back down. Then today we had Sunday dinner with Jaylyn and Jacob and had another cake. I believe he had a well celebrated birthday! Happy Birthday to my old fat crap of man!! That was said in a nice way....really : )

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy, happy birthday to Dave!! We have a lot of birthdays in Fall... I am happy he had a good time. Everyone should on their big 50!! I remember the kids making fun of me. At least I can still remember! Happy birthday to DaVe....

H said...

He doesn't look a day over 49 and still acts like a twenty-something. What a great day with lots of fun and family. Happy day to you bishop!

M said...

Happy Belated Birthday to David! And H is right but acting young is what keeps you young right?

Much love for everyone :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun ride! Happy Birthday Dave!