Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tawni's Playmate

Tawni had her playmate friend Sid come and play with her this week. He came on last Sunday and left on a Wednesday eve. Our friends Marc and Jill Young were getting their carpets cleaned
so we had Sid come and play. They play so well with each other. At first they have to let the other know who is the boss! Ha its funny, then they eventually get over it, and just run and play. We had really good weather this week so I let them play out side allot.

This is Tawni's place in my room where she sleeps during the day
when I'm in my room. She did not know
what to do with Sid in her spot. So I put her up
there and Sid could care less!


They run up and down the hall way and play
and run down the stairs as well.


This is some what of a rest! Just for a bit.

No comments: