Saturday, November 8, 2008
Find the Phone
Today when I got home from a baptism, I went to look for the phone. Hmmm can't find it anywhere. I looked in the bathroom, the kitchen, even in the garage. Hmmmm then I decided to page the phone and see where it exactly went. So I push the pager to hear the beep and I could not hear the beep any where. I went up stairs no beep, hmm back down to the garage, no beep so I'm thinking where the hec is the phone...so I push the pager again to hear the beep and then went into Jory's room and I hear a faint beep. So I go to the closet, hmm its faint still but not in the closet, so I go out side and look on the table no phone then I go to the side of the house where the garbage is at and hmmm it sounds a little louder. So I open up the lid and then I start to laugh....the night before Jaylyn and I where cleaning up the kitchen after David's chili b-day party and I remember that the phone fell in the garbage and we laughed and said well that was a good landing....hahah but we never got the phone out of the garbage. Well it got rapped up and put out to the big garbage to be dumped! Wow luckily I have it. I did have to pick at the garbage and get it, but I did clean it off with some Lysol wipes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wonder how many things we throw in the trash accidentally during our lives! I bet trash diggers find some treasures!
EWWWW!! That is pretty funny though!
Post a Comment