Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jaren's & Brekens Birthdays

Jaren for his birthday wanted to go to California to celebrate his birthday. So we went to Cam and Jancia's house to play for the weekend. It was a quick weekend trip but worth it. Jaren wanted to go to the beach and play with Cam! 

So we chose Santa Monica Peir to go to. That's the same beach we went to for Janica's birthday to. I was a little worried that it was going to be really cold again. On our way we did stop at a Target to get a SD card for  my camera and I did get a light jacket and some leggings so my legs would not be cold. I was going to be prepared. 
Well the day surprised us all. The cloudiness burned off with in a half hour of being there and it was a beautiul day to be at the beach. It was still in the upper 60's but with the sun on you it felt great. By mid afternoon it was in the low 70's. 

These boys had fun playing around at the beach.

To end the night for his birthday  we went to a place called 1810. They serve Argentine food. OK was Jaren in heaven??!! YES!! It was really good food. I did not get a picture of us eating but Jaren was in heaven with the empanadas. This place was down in Pasadena near Jancia's place. 
This was the last day. We took Jaren to the Groves in LA Its a farmers market and shopping. I love the shops there. 

Now we are on to Brekens birthday. Jaren's birthday was the 1st of June and Breken's is the 3rd. So when we got home from our weekend trip we celebrated on Monday for the both of them. We barbecued hamburgers and hot dogs. 

Here is one of the birthday boys enjoying his dinner.
Easton having fun wearing Uncle Jaren's sunglasses!
Breken just loves to be in the pool and swim!

Last year for Breken's 1st birthday Cam and Janica was with us and Cam with his talents of cake decorating help Jaylyn last yr. Well Jaylyn has talent all on her own, she did a great job making and decorating Breken's b-day cake. Breken loves Thomas the train. 


So both of the boys shared a cake. Jaren did not mind Thomas the train....And you can see the number two for Breken and then we added 3 candles to make 23 for Jaren....


Jaren is saying I'm full I ate the whole thing! Cake and ice cream 

Birthday boy with his presents. He also loves cars. This is what his Mimi and Papa got for him. It was funny during the day he was with me shopping for his presents. He got to play with them before his party. I saw a friend from church and she was shopping for her little grandson to. I was laughing and telling her that Breken gets to play with his toys while shopping  then when we get home he will go down for a nap and forget what he got and get to reopen and play with them. It worked!

1 comment:

silvermorgon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.