Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Camping

This was a fun weekend. We went camping to Woods Canyon Lake. We did not camp in the campground. We camped where the boys do all their hunting by there. I got my fishing licence! 50 bucks it cost me. The guy gave a a combination licence. Really?? Why?? So now I can hang with the boys and do some coyote hunting, some lion hunting....my options are open! But Dave and I had our fun fishing. Ok they are not big they just stalked the lake but its always fun to catch fish. My mama taught me how to fish! 


 Can you believe this little guy! 5 months old already. He had so much fun camping. As much as he can..... He did well. Jory and Brittney bought a new camping trailer this past month. So its nice to have a warm place to sleep for him anyways. They have a nice trailer it has a slide out which gives more room.

 We some times have to spit up! Sorry this is soo funny that I actually caught it on the camera 
 Breken is finally warming up to Easton.. little by little




 The wind was really horrible for camping. They were so strong that it was just not fun to be outside. But hey when your two who really cares. This little boy loves and I mean loves camping! He loved the dirt, sticks, rocks...





 Ok This little one was just watching me sooo carefully while I was eating a cookie. He was just making me laugh so hard. 
 He say's Really your not going to share??? 
 Fishing with a two year old is very challenging. But Papa is really patient.  












 This was so neat to see. I was really close to them. They were all does

 And we did see some elk
 Mimi and Papa read a bed time story to Breken and Easton

It was a fun holiday camping trip. Its feels so good to be in the open air and smell the pine trees and see wild life. Jaren put out cameras in some of his hunting spots to see how much activity the elk and deer are coming in. They were drawn for elk in September. 

No comments: