Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day

So Mothers day was a nice low key day. We just came home the day before from our Hawaii trip and I was exhausted! Dave was wanting to do his usual cooking of chicken in the dutch oven but I told him not to. I knew he was really tired to so I just said b-que in stead. So Jory and him got together and planned the meal for us mothers. (Brittney and I and Jess) It was nice! We got to eat outside it was not to hot yet...Dave and Jory and Jaren did a great day to honor Mothers Day. Jaylyn spent the day in Coolidge with Jacob's family. I missed my Breken....  

 This little boy Easton is just growing fast! 


 We had Mick come and spend the day with us to.That's Jory's missionary friend. Cool kid.
 And Jess was out visiting her sister and came by with Will for a visit. Dave was at home studying.
 Will and Papa
 Will and Jess. Jess and David are expecting another baby in Sept. A girl we are welcoming in!
 Miss Brittney!

 Loves my Easton
A nice way to cool and and play and end the day. Will loves the water

No comments: