Friday, June 29, 2012

Ending June Happenings!

Skinny dipping little boy he is! I can do this only at night when all the lights are off!!



 On to Celebrating a little of Fathers day early. Dave was going to be out of town on Fathers day. So we went to dinner before he went. We went to Joe's Farm Grill just off of Higley and Ray! Great place to eat!




 Dave did a great job for my birthday. My birthday falled on Fathers day this year. So I got these the day before. Soo Beautiful 
 Love me some Easton! 
 So with Dave gone for my Birthday and gone for Fathers day, the day was really quite. So Jaren came over later in the evening and we went to Jory's and Britt's place after they got home from camping for the weekend. So this was my cake! Caramel popcorn. Yum!





 This was the neatest thing both Jory and his Dad got that Brittney made for Fathers Day! Just beautiful


 I hae been mentioning to the kids that I wanted a little table for the kids to play and sit with. So Brittney and Jory found this at Ikea! I love it!


 My two handsome boys! 



 Brittney and I bought some strawberry's from Bountiful Baskets and we made freezer jam! Yum is all I can say. The last picture is Easton finally giving in. He was tired.

 This is Dave's passion gun's! He and the boys set up at the place you turn in applications for hunting. It was the last day to turn them in. So they set up a booth and displayed what Dave can do with the gun barrels to make the performance better. 
Think we have had a busy month?? Well we just roll from one thing to another! Dave got home from N. Carolina June 21st and then we left the 22nd to Lake Powell. It was a couple trip. We had only 4 couples go this year. We had two cancel out right at the end. To late to invite anyone else. But we went to Rainbow Bridge and did a big day trip. Ahh it was fun! 
 Here in the back ground is lone Rock! 
 We had a theme night, It was the 60's I believe. We were at Woodstock!! Fun night!! I did not have my camera out the whole night so I did not get all the picks. But the rest are on our day trip we did. 








I have said it a million times I can see lake powell every year and see the same things but I never get sick of it. I just love Lake Powell!!

No comments: