Breken is in his terrible 2 stage. Tantrums, screaming. Well one day when Dave and I had got done with our workout we were out front talking and watching him play. He ended up by the ditch and was wanting to sit right next to it. Well I said no way. And Dave was trying to pull him away. Well he thinks he is going to do what HE wants to do. But I talk with him and tell him that this is not a place to play and that he had to come further away from it. Nope he was not going to do it. He kept telling us NO....well this is where you have to be in charge and not the 2 yr old. Which he thinks he is in charge and he is going to do what he wants. Well Dave left and I was still trying to talk with him. And then I just picked him up and he was screaming NO....Well I took him by the front door and put him down and tell him we need to go in. Still screaming. Well he also likes the game of running away. Soo I start chasing him and pick him up and swing him toward my hip and he just turns around and just dives out of my hands right to the ground face down!! It happened soo fast. Well I pick him up cause all I was thinking that he lost his front teeth, broke his nose, banged his head. Ahh I was so frantic about it. I just held him close to me while he was trying to cry. He was like in shock and was holding his breath cause he hit hard. I started to breath in his face and telling to breath breath. Then he finally took a breath and screamed. I yelled for David to come and look at him. Ha no blood!! His teeth were ok. Nose was ok and his head was ok....Oh he screamed and cried. But what he did hit was his cheek. Jaylyn was smart and right off and we gave him ibuprofen. And it took him a half hour to calm down. And all in all it did bruise but not as bad as I thought it was going to. He is one tough little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment