Friday, January 20, 2012

January Javelina Month

After Christmas and New Years bring on the hunt for the pig they call Javelina. Dave and the boys get soo excited to get their bows and and go to the desert and hunt those ugly critters (that's my opinion) down. Dave asked me if I wanted to go. NO......lol!! I'm not to keen about camping in the desert anyways and I don't really like being in a tent out in the desert to. So Dave was a lucky hunter and got his Javelina this year. The boys are still going out hunting on the weekends till they can find one. Dave is going to eat the meat he had his butcher put it into sausage. Yuck!!! I won't eat it!





Now in the midst of hunting Jaren came across a Fox! He really has never seen one and he pulled out his bow and got it. I was sad for the fox. But that little boy was happy. Its a skill I suppose if you can kill it with a bow. They are very fast so it was a lucky shot that he got it.

No comments: