Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Eve, New Years Eve

Well this year for Christmas we had the best present ever. Easton being born. So we had Christmas Eve at Jory and Brittney home. Cam and Janica were in Utah this year with his family so Jay and Jacob and Breken and Jaren went to Jory's. We had fun. We did opened our Christmas Eve presents which were pajamas and we decided to let the kids open their gifts together since Jaylyn and Jacob was spending Christmas with his family in Coolidge.

Uncle Phil and Easton

Dave and I got the boys a toy. Really he got it for Breken. REALLY??? The age group was for 3 and up, so really that is for the boys ages 20 and up!! Nerf gun.....Breken can't even shoot it!!










Then we went out side and did our traditional reading of Twas The Night Before Christmas by fire drinking hot chocolate and roasting marshmallow's


Dave is wearing his hat from Jory and Brittney. Fits him well!!




Breken really enjoyed the night of playing and having fun with our Christmas traditions


Then we headed back home to our house to let Breken open up his presents from us cause we would not see him on Christmas Day. Dave and I was sooo excited to give him his present





I think this was Christmas Eve Jaren all tuckered out from playing


It's Christmas Day now, It was only Jaren, Dave and I. Small group for Christmas morning. But all good. So Dave ended up putting Breken's present together.






Ya Jaren it don't fit you!! But Christmas Day was quite. We went to Jory's house to visit then we came home and was planning on doing our traditional movie before 6 pm and Jaren wanted his dad to help him with his car to put his big woofer speakers in his car because he found out that it was all wired for it. So they started to work on it and it took like 3 hrs. So we went to the 10 pm showing and saw War Horse! Excellent movie. I told Jaren that I was thankful that he was not a high maintenance boy because I did not make our Christmas dinner that day. I promised I would make it the next day and I did!! We just had a very relaxing day just enjoying being with one another.


Now Janica and Cam came into town for the New Years weekend and to see Mr. Easton to.


We went to Jory's and Britt's home to take some family pictures to please mom. Its not to often when we are all together so I have to take memory moment pictures. Easton is new to our family so I have to take them.....

























Ok so after all the picture taking and having fun with that, we went to Barrows pizza to celebrate New Years Eve. Breken had fun. Pizza and wings! YUMMMM!






This was so fun, our neighbors had fireworks and it was so fun to see them outside lighting up the sky. I was so surprised that it did not wake up Breken. They were so fabulous!! I talked to our neighbor at church the next day and she said they got the fireworks from Utah. I said Really?? They seemed so more professional like from Mexico or something. Great firework show for the neighborhood!




So bring on the drinks (sparkling cider!) and lets bring the New Year in!! We had Jaren's Missionary friend Josh Redmon, which we call him Red and he just got married to Tiffany which we call her Ms Red, they were with us.


WOW Dave that sparkling drink really effects you! Hahaha











Happy New Year 2012!!

1 comment:

okay-right said...

I know people reading this are gonna say "wow...these people are wierd...maybe there should be a reality show of them". well, I know I'd watch it. That's because it's such a silly family.

dave